Music has been an important part of my life for a long time now. As a child, I was a member of the Haydn-choir which is one of the four choirs from the world-renowned Vienna Choir Boys (Wiener Sängerknaben). I toured with them to America, Japan, South Africa, and Europe. The piano has been the first instrument that I properly learned as a small child (apart from the recorder in elementary school). Later, I started playing the guitar in my first Rock-Band U.B.C. (Ugly Blue Car) and picked up yet another instrument – the drums – while studying in Augsburg a few years later. During my studies in Vienna, I was also a member of the cover rock-band Vanguard, playing keyboard and singing.
At the age of 21, I started to compose songs occasionally. It started as a little exercise in scoring by my dear friend and music teacher Lucio Golino. This little exercise was the kick-off to my first composition that I dedicated to him: “Für Golino”.
Following that first song, I received more exercises and freely created many more songs, some of them even originated from a melody that I dreamt and wrote down the following day. One thing led to another and now I’m regularly arranging and composing pieces for a-cappella choir and ensembles.
Currently, I am a member of the TU Wien Chor, and since October 2018 also in the role of assistant conductor. I’m also a member of the acapella pop ensemble Routes and Roots that was formed in 2018 which released its first album Gemeinsam geh’n in 2022.
Since October 2022, I am also singing in the musical production of Disney’s Hunchback of Notre Dame in the Ronacher as a member of the choir.
Compositions and Arrangements
Over the last couple of years I’ve been regularly arranging and composing songs (see below). If you are interested in performing any of my arrangements, please contact me.
- Spring 2023: Gekommen um zu bleiben – Wir sind Helden (Arrangement for SMATBB)
- Spring 2022: Raus! (Composition for SMATBB Ensemble)
- Spring 2022: Quer durch Wien (Composition for SMATBB Ensemble)
- Winter 2021: Nearer My God To Thee (also available in bigger font) (Arrangement for Mixed Choir)
- Summer 2020: You Make It Real – James Morrison (Arrangement for SMATBB Ensemble)
- Winter 2019: The Seed – Aurora (Arrangement for SMATBB Ensemble)
- Winter 2019: Narcotic – Liquido (Arrangement for SATB Choir).
- Summer 2019: Starlight – Muse (Arrangement for SMATBB Choir)
- Spring 2019: I’ll help you home – The Real Group (Arrangement for SMATBB Ensemble)
- Spring 2019: Pandora (Composition for SSAATTBB Choir with Body Percussion)
- Spring 2018: Somewhere Only We Know – Keane (Arrangement for SMATBB Choir)
- Spring 2018: So wie du bist – Lemo (Arrangement for SATB Choir), based on my transcript of the original song
- Spring 2017: You Raise Me Up – Inspired by the version of Josh Groban (Arrangement for SATB Choir)
- Winter 2016: Roulette – System of a Down (Arrangement for SATB Choir – very first vocal arrangement)
- Fall 2014: Familie (Piano)
- August 2013: Red Hair (Vocals with audio-loop)
- Fall 2013: Good Night Cecile (Piano)
- January 2013: Aurora – Foo Fighters (Transcription of the drums)
- March 2012: Andreas Glück (Vocals and guitar)
- Sept. 2010: Es ist fast Nacht (Piano and vocals)
- August 2010: Die Erinnerung (Piano)
- June 2010: Jumper (Piano)
- May 2010: Durmolie (Piano)
- October 2009: Mozarts Müllerin (Piano)
- April 2009: Muttertagswalzer (Piano)
- March 2009: Für Golino (Piano)