Music has been an important part of my life for a long time now. As a child, I was a member of the Haydn-choir which is one of the four choirs from the world-renowned Vienna Choir Boys (Wiener Sängerknaben). I toured with them to America, Japan, South Africa and Europe. The piano has been the first instrument that I learnt as a small child. Later, I started playing the guitar in my first Rock-Band U.B.C. (Ugly Blue Car) and picked up yet another instrument – the drums – while studying in Augsburg a few years later.
Since the age of 19, I occasionally compose smaller songs. It all started with a little exercise in scoring by my dear friend and music teacher Lucio Golino. This little exercise was the kick-off to my composition that I dedicated him: “Für Golino”.
Following that first number, I received more exercises and freely created many more songs, some of them even originated from a melody that I dreamt and wrote down the following day.
Currently I am a member of the TU Wien Chor, occasionally arranging songs for the choir.
Compositions and other work
- March 2009: Für Golino (Piano)
- April 2009: Motherdays waltz (Piano)
- October 2009: Mozarts Müllerin (Piano)
- May 2010: Durmolie (Piano)
- June 2010: Jumper (Piano)
- August 2010: Die Erinnerung (Piano)
- Sept. 2010: Es ist fast Nacht (Piano and vocals)
- March 2012: Andreas Glück (Vocals and guitar)
- January 2013: Foo Fighters – Aurora (Transcription of the drums)
- Fall 2013: Good Night Cecile (Piano)
- August 2013: Red Hair (Vocals with audio-loop)
- Fall 2014: Familie (Piano)
- Winter 2016: System of a Down – Roulette (Arrangement for SATB Choir)
- Spring 2017: You Raise Me Up (Arrangement for SATB Choir)