Here are the publications and talks that originated from my doctoral research:
- Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, Jan Hajič jr., Alexander Pacha, Ichiro Fujinaga: Optical Music Recognition for Dummies, Tutorial at the 19th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR 2018), Paris, 2018.
- Alexander Pacha, Jan Hajič jr., Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza: A Baseline for General Music Object Detection with Deep Learning. Applied Sciences. 2018, 8, 1383. Available online as open-access article.
- Alexander Pacha: Advancing OMR As a Community – Best Practices for Reproducible Research, 1st International Workshop on Reading Music Systems, Paris 2018. Accompanying presentation slides.
- Jan Hajič Jr., Marta Kolárová, Alexander Pacha and Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza: How Current Optical Music Recognition Systems Are Becoming Useful for Digital Libraries, 5th International Conference on Digital Libraries for Musicology, Paris 2018.
- Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza, Jan Hajič and Alexander Pacha: Discussion Group Summary: Optical Music Recognition, 2018.
- Alexander Pacha, Jorge Calvo-Zaragoza: Optical Music Recognition in Mensural Notation with Region-Based Convolutional Neural Networks. Proceedings of the 19th ISMIR Conference, Paris, 2018. Accompanying presentation slides in 4:3 and 16:9.
- Alexander Pacha: Self-Learning Optical Music Recognition. Proceedings of the Vienna Young Scientists Symposium 2018, Vienna, 2018. Accompanying presentation slides.
- Alexander Pacha, Kwon-Young Choi, Bertrand Coüasnon, Yann Ricquebourg, Richard Zannibi, Horst Eidenberger: Handwritten Music Object Detection: Open Issues and Baseline Results. Proceedings of the 13th IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems, Vienna, April 2018. Accompanying presentation slides.
- Alexander Pacha, Horst Eidenberger: Towards Self-Learning Optical Music Recognition. Proceedings of the 16th IEEE International Conference on Machine Learning And Applications, Cancún, Mexico, December 2017. Accompanying poster from the conference.
- Alexander Pacha, Horst Eidenberger: Towards a Universal Music Symbol Classifier. Proceedings of the 12th IAPR International Workshop on Graphics Recognition, Kyoto, Japan, November 2017. Accompanying presentation slides.
Here is a general list of publications that I have worked on
- 1,2,3 – Build! – Continuous Integration for Mobile Applications – Alexander Pacha – SQD 2017
- Master thesis “Sensor fusion for robust outdoor Augmented Realty tracking on mobile devices”
- Quality assurance for data from low-tech participants in distributed automation engineering environments, DOI
- Bachelor thesis “Revision Control for Excel” an der TU Wien
- Graduation thesis from school “MPZ MusicBuddy” (Self-learning music-recommendation software)
- Matura-newspaper from school