Here are the publications that originated from my doctoral research
- Alexander Pacha, Kwon-Young Choi, Bertrand Coüasnon, Yann Ricquebourg, Richard Zannibi, Horst Eidenberger: Handwritten Music Object Detection: Open Issues and Baseline Results. Proceedings of the 13th IAPR International Workshop on Document Analysis Systems, Vienna, April 2018
- Alexander Pacha, Horst Eidenberger: Towards Self-Learning Optical Music Recognition. Proceedings of the 16th IEEE International Conference on Machine Learning And Applications, Cancún, Mexico, December 2017.
- Alexander Pacha, Horst Eidenberger: Towards a Universal Music Symbol Classifier. Proceedings of the 12th IAPR International Workshop on Graphics Recognition, Kyoto, Japan, November 2017.
Here is a general list of publications that I have worked on
- 1,2,3 – Build! – Continuous Integration for Mobile Applications – Alexander Pacha – SQD 2017
- Master thesis “Sensor fusion for robust outdoor Augmented Realty tracking on mobile devices”
- Quality assurance for data from low-tech participants in distributed automation engineering environments, DOI
- Bachelor thesis “Revision Control for Excel” an der TU Wien
- Graduation thesis from school “MPZ MusicBuddy” (Self-learning music-recommendation software)
- Matura-newspaper from school